Well done to our incredible team who have completed and passed our ISO:9001 audit.
This International Standard certifies that the quality control and management systems we have in place go beyond what is required in our industry. By securing this accreditation we have
- Demonstrated our ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
How does ISO:9001 benefit Steelo and our customers?
ISO:9001 systems works behind the scenes within Steelo and when applied correctly in can help with the following:
- the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- facilitating opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- addressing risks and opportunities associated with its context and objectives;
- the ability to demonstrate conformity to specified quality management system requirements.
These benefits enforce that our team have the systems in place to supply projects that are:
- Fabricated to a high standard and specification
- Quality checked and tracked before they get to the site
- Traceable back to the source
In addition to this, it also highlights our attention to customer satisfaction, bringing together all of our review and satisfaction platforms to get one clear view of how our customers feel about our overall services.