Join Steelo’s sales team, we are looking for an experienced Estimator.
Do you have over one years’ experience in estimating within the construction industry?
Do you like customer support, but aren’t challenged enough at your current placement?
Do you enjoy developing and maintaining customer relationships?
Are you great at adapting and finding innovative solutions?
Are you influential and enjoy leading others?
…then join Steelo. We are looking for an experienced Estimator to take on our larger roles here at Steelo, the right person will be the first point of contact with the client right through to overseeing fabrication. You will work closely with our engineers and our logistics team to ensure projects run smoothly reflecting our reliable service. For the right candidate we offer quick career progression into team leader and management roles. Our training will cover:
- Everything about structural steel
- Systems and procedures
- Use of our IT and CRM system
We’re a young and dynamic team, and here you will truly realise your potential. Our success depends on our people’s success, so we provide a working environment and support to help you deliver the best work. If you feel you fit our criteria and want to embark on a fascinating journey, apply now.
Your key duties will be:
- Overseeing projects through to completion
- Site visits and meetings with clients
- Management of large projects
- General administration support
- Preparation of steel quotes based on technical drawings
- Managing relationships with clients and staff
- Finding innovative solutions to problems
- Minimum one year estimating experience (in construction)
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Very good command of English language – both written and spoken
- Excellent people skills
- Ambition, creativity, leadership potential
Hours: Between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday (depending on business needs)
Full time / Salary negotiable – dependant on experience