Do you enjoy collaborating on a process from beginning to end?
Are you great at adapting and finding innovative solutions?
Are you influential and enjoy working both independently and in a team?
…then join Steelo. We are looking for a Technical Estimating Administrator. For the right candidate we offer quick career progression. Our training will cover:
- Everything about structural steel
- Construction terminology
- Systems and procedures
- Use of our IT and CRM system
- Professional development
We’re a young and dynamic team, and here you will truly realise your potential. Our success depends on our people’s success, so we provide a working environment and support to help you deliver the best work. If you feel you fit our criteria and want to embark on a fascinating journey, apply now.
Your key duties will be:
- Overseeing projects through to completion
- Managing your own workload
- General administration support
- Preparation of steel quotes based on technical drawings
- Managing relationships with clients and staff
- Finding innovative solutions to problems
- Technical ability
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar preferred
- Very good command of English language – both written and spoken
- Excellent people skills
- Ambition, creativity, leadership potential
You will be situated in the very heart of the company. You’ll work closely with the Design and Sales Department. At the back of the building is our production facility. We pride ourselves in reliability, integrity, strong relationships; and do not believe in hard selling.
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 base salary on start per annum + structured commission bonus.
We only accept direct applications for this role, no recruitment agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year