Construction Project Manager – Steel Installation
Steelo is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join our small, dedicated, and friendly team.
The project manager will have a wide range of duties related to management of steel installations.
Overview of duties and key attributes:
- Knowledge of steel installation/erector management
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to prioritise, deliver and coordinate multiple projects
- Perform site visits
- Attention to detail and organized
- Quick thinking and able to problem solve
- Ability to communicate on email/phone proactively and concisely
- Ability to understand and translate technical construction drawings
- Work well with clients/customers – communication and flexibility
- Experience leading an efficient team
- Monitor construction programme and update throughout the process
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety targets
- In depth knowledge of Health and safety, Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS)
- This position will likely suit a person that has progressed through trades-based skills, foreman role, and site control and who is looking to take lead and project manage with preferably 3 years plus experience.
Job Type: Full-time, from £35,000 per annum, depending on experience + car allowance
Apply now if you want to join Steelo’s team.