Business Developer – Workshield
An ambitious hands-on Business Developer is needed for an innovative growing business to spread the word about our vision and services.
Do you want to join a confident, passionate team trying to get businesses back on track and help stop the spread of the virus?
This role offers excellent career development opportunities into wider sales & marketing roles.
You will be responsible for creating a strategic sales and marketing plan and overseeing the execution. You will be working within the sales team, helping to prepare and assist with presentations, pitches, and researching potential target markets.
- Focus on growth and development of sales and results
- Actively seek out new business opportunities
- Ability to sell new ideas and concepts
- Establish, maintain and develop new client opportunities in existing and new markets
- To present and sell the company’s products and services to existing and potential clients
- Write sales scripts
- Prepare presentations and proposals
- Secure business deals with confidence and integrity whilst adhering to our core values
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Value driven salesperson
- A desire to drive your career forward
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A desire and hunger to close deals
- Be flexible to support all sales requirements and needs when necessary
- A collaborative, creative spark with the ability to effectively work with other departments
- Passionate about sales, marketing and customer service
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish, develop, and nurture relationships
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this role sounds like one that you are both qualified for and interested in, then we look forward to your application. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit WorkShield’s website at www.workshield.co.uk.
We only accept direct applications for this role, no recruitment agencies please.