Social Media and Content Creator
Steelo exists to revolutionise the structural steel industry.
Innovation at Steelo is built on sharing ideas, experimenting, constant learning, building on what works and getting it done. We are looking for a driven, innovative Social Media and Content Creator to expand on our marketing channels through social media, content production, blogging and implementing overall communication strategy. You will also support the Sales, Design and HR departments on various projects from analysing/reviewing data to developing engaging material which promotes our reputation for reliability and develops our employer brand.
- Creating social media communication and scheduling content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for the company’s profile
- Managing the CEO’s presence on LinkedIn
- Growing engagement and reach on social media
- Managing blog content including scheduling and posting on WordPress
- Graphic content creation for general marketing purposes
- Researching the latest trends and techniques to improve social performance;
- Support the sales team by answering calls and dealing with customer complaints
- Working on YouTube videos with the Marketing Manager, including uploading videos, studying analytics and handling comments.
- Seeking and analysing competitor marketing material and digital content
- Tracking digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Review and break down data from our custom CRM System to support sales activity
- Experience analysing social media activity;
- Content creation skills;
- Copywriting skills;
- The ability to develop and implement social media content plans;
- Experience using Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) or similar
- Experience using Buffer or Hootsuite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Polish language skills would be an advantage)
- Interest in working for an entrepreneurial fast-growth business
- Strong analytical skills
- Natural problem solver
- Driven and adapts to change
- An opportunity to make a real impact and influence results
- Work in a fast-paced environment and improve your marketing skills
- Involvement in strategic decision making
You will be working directly under the Marketing Manager.
This role is a full time position.