Steelo is looking for a marketing assistant to join our growing marketing team. For this role, we require a confident and forward-thinking applicant with a clear vision of how to promote the Steelo Brand in new and innovative ways.
To assist with the overall running of the current marketing campaigns and growth of future campaigns this role will have a focus on digital content creation, for this, we have outlined the following skills we see as required skills for this role.
- Copywriting (social captions and blog posts)
- Interest/experience with social media content creation and trends
- A creative eye and ability to shoot photography and video (we currently use a Sony a7iii)
- Clear communication skills (liaising with partners)
As the marketing assistant role grows and develops, we will expect new roles to be taken on. Because of this, in addition to the above, it would also be beneficial for an applicant to have knowledge of or be willing to learn the following (not all are required):
- Adobe creative suite (photoshop /illustrator)
- WordPress (website management)
- Mailchimp email marketing platform
- Google analytics/reporting
In addition to the above, this role allows you to work closely with partners that are pushing the boundaries of the steel industry such as Cranfield University and Imperial College London and with other partners such as Premier League football club Brentford FC.
This role will be based at our Headquarters in located in West London, Hounslow. However, on occasion you may be required to travel for company events, meetings, and site visits.
We currently offer no Working From Home options but we are open to flexible working hours can be discussed.
Base Hours 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
Place of work: Steelo LTD, Unit 9 Fairway Trading Estate, TW4 6BU