Marketing Specialist – Steelo
Steelo is looking for an extroverted Marketing Specialist to join our energetic and innovative team.
Your role will include:
- building and executing the marketing strategy for Steelo and other brands in the company group
- coordinating with various external partners and internal resources to achieve your goals
- create marketing materials for internal and external use
Basically, we do not expect you to know everything. However, we will expect you to have a vision of how to make our brands top-of-mind to prospects. Then find ways of making that vision come true. If you do not know PPC, you must be able to answer the question: How do we choose the appropriate partner for our paid efforts? And then execute.
We are a structural steel fabrication company (for buildings, lofts, extensions, etc.) that places service and quality first. Those words have actual meaning behind them to Steelo. By leveraging different technologies and management methods (lean manufacturing, the theory of constraints) we also stay competitive price-wise.
- High moral standards
Good to have’s (must have a few, but not all):
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- HTML, CSS
- WordPress site administration
- Email marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Social media management (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
Please provide a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Among the people you have worked with, who do you admire and why?
- What are you better at than most people? How can you use that to make an impact at Steelo?
- In a short message, write why we should choose you for this role and give an example of a successfully executed marketing campaign in your career.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We only accept direct applications for this role, no recruitment agencies please.
Steelo reserves the right to get in touch with successful candidates only.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.