Do you have an eye to detail, or have a background in bookkeeping, accounting or engineering?
Do you enjoy developing and maintaining customer relationships?
Are you great at adapting and finding innovative solutions?
Are you influential and enjoy leading others?
…then join Steelo. We are looking for an Office Administrator. Our training will cover:
- Everything about structural steel
- Construction terminology
- Systems and procedures
- Use of our IT and CRM system
- Professional development
We’re a young and dynamic team, and here you will truly realise your potential. Our success depends on our people’s success, so we provide a working environment and support to help you deliver the best work. If you feel you fit our criteria and want to embark on a fascinating journey, apply now.
Your key duties will be:
- Overseeing projects through to completion
- Managing your own workload
- General administration support
- Preparation of steel quotes based on technical drawings
- Managing relationships with clients and staff
- Finding innovative solutions to problems
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Background in engineering or accounting
- Technical ability
- Very good command of English language – both written and spoken
- Excellent people skills
- Ambition, creativity, leadership potential
You will be situated in the very heart of the company. Your office is shared with the Operations, Marketing and Systems Development departments. You’ll work closely with the Design Department. At the back of the building is our production facility. We pride ourselves in reliability, integrity, strong relationships; and do not believe in hard selling.
Customer Service | Estimating | Problem Solving | Account Management | Administration